The company has been experiencing significant growth in both revenues and personnel and needed to see the historic trends in hires, terminations, sources of best hire and various workforce demographics. A solution was necessary to provide actionable insights and justification to the company’s leadership including its CEO, president and board of directors.
DuraServ’s top reasons for choosing isolved were:
- Clear metrics and analytics offered actionable insights to the C-Suite
- Simplicity and intuitive interface required a very short learning curve
- Easy and quick implementation allowed live use in less than two hours
- The capabilities of predictive modeling to prescribe workforce remedies
The isolved Predictive People Analytics solution was ideally suited to accommodate DuraServ’s aggressive growth targets and workforce set up. The quick implementation and trial allowed DuraServ to build a workforce plan and gain a return on investment (ROI) before ever having to make a payment.
The implementation delivered to DuraServ contained a dashboard with their 15 most standard and useful metrics, the ability to drill down on each metric by department, location or demographic, and trended analytics for the last 1-year, 3-Year and 5-Year periods. The dedicated isolved support team quickly answered what few questions the DuraServ admins had.
The human resources department at DuraServ truly values the expertise and experience of isolved’s team – both in terms of product knowledge and expertise in the field of people analytics. This is central to the ongoing success of this engagement, as isolved has been able to quickly and thoroughly understand the requirements of DuraServ, and to deliver a solution that meets their needs.
“DuraServ is extremely pleased with the choice of isolved as our people analytics solution," said Chad Hill, VP of human resources of DuraServ Corp. "We are no longer reactive in the use of our HR data, but are able to take action daily and be ahead of the curve in all of our people and workforce decisions.”
• Easy and more complete understanding of HR and people data
• Actionable insights and justification from human resources to C-Suite
• Predictive view into the future of workforce and necessary actions