Many HR leaders are focusing on engagement to improve employee experience. Doing so can make a difference for both recruitment and retention efforts.
To help HR departments understand how their workforce wants to be engaged, we surveyed more than 1,000 full-time employees across a variety of industries, seniority levels and regions in the United States. The results provide insight into what employees want and expect at work.
Fill out the form to download the whitepaper!
Top takeaways include:
- Employee experience starts at recruitment
- Modern HR technology is essential
- Employers are focusing on culture
- Supporting employees' mental health is important
- Political and social issues remain divisive
- Future job security is becoming a concern