A diverse and inclusive workplace includes people with a wide variety of backgrounds and demographics who work together in a welcoming and supportive environment. Since workplaces aren't inherently set up to support this, members of an internal diversity and inclusion committee can bring this vision to life. Download this guide to learn how to create and lead this type of committee in your own company.
Fill out the form to download the eBook!
This step-by-step guide covers:
- Working with organizational leaders to form a committee
- Encouraging members to join
- Defining your mission and vision
- Conducting a needs assessment to establish key goals
- Locating resources and information
- Putting your plans into action
- Tracking your progress