Effective workforce scheduling is vital to an organization’s success.
But incorporating a solution that keeps your business running smoothly does not just impact your bottom line—it impacts your people. Make work life easier for your employees, and it can pay off across every operational function.
As an enhancement to isolved Scheduling, isolved Workforce Scheduling allows you to quickly schedule employees as large groups or an entire organization. Quickly categorize employees, set schedules, communicate shift shortages and requirements, and predict future workforce needs—all within isolved People Cloud.
Enable agility, predictability, and real-time communication.
Workforce Scheduling software
Allows you to focus on core business operations
Employee satisfaction and retention
An open employee communication platform
With local, state and federal labor laws
On staffing challenges and opportunities
Manual scheduling processes
To value-added business operations
isolved Workforce Scheduling addresses even more complex requirements and allows you to:
- Set customizable values for how employees are counted per shift—number of work hours, occupancy percentage, number of beds
- Build staffing rules around employee count types and number needed per day
- Quickly add employees to shifts from a graphical scheduler view
- Assign employees directly to a shift versus a larger role
- Send notifications to employees who are eligible to fill open shifts
- Predict staffing requirements across employee groups and time periods