Automate manual HR processes to cut costs and drive productivity
Manufacturing is core business in any economy. As organizations like yours turn to automation to gain efficiency and productivity on the line, you should also look to optimize your most prized asset: your workforce.
How Predictive Scheduling is Changing Business
Manufacturers are experiencing an uptick in productivity and sales as employees reap the benefits of having advanced notice of their hours.Learn More
Gain Insights into Time & Labor Management
Simplify scheduling and time tracking, manage comp time and punches, gain visibility through a single data source, and close payroll with ease.Learn More
Engage Employees with an Adaptive Experience
From shop floor to office desk, enable self-service and streamlined access to HR tools from any work environment.Learn More
Learn how a manufacturing customer values his experience working with isolved.
"A platform where everything could be put into one spot."
-Mark Roark, Director of Operations, Thermodyne
MMI Engineered Solutions moved from maintaining manual processes to achieving integrated HR.Read Case Study
- Comprehensive OSHA, tracking, management, and fully formatted reporting, with roles-based access
- Powerful Scheduling to make it easier to manage shifts, and schedule based on your rapidly changing business needs
- Attendance management, workforce scheduling, and reporting
- Additional shift management for on call shifts and automated rules to manage shift differentials
- Performance-ready mobile app to give your staff easy access and self-service control
- Powerful, integrated application tracking and onboarding to make finding, hiring, and retaining the best, easier
- Easy punch in and out, along with punch rules, to make time management in your business even easier
- Fully automated, real-time ACA reporting and dashboards to review status and activity
- Automated workflows to deliver a more streamlined employee experience