To truly improve employee experience (EX), business leaders need to understand employees' evolving expectations that have been driven in great part by the pandemic, social apps and shopping sites.
To help, isolved surveyed more than 1,000 full-time employees working across a variety of industries and regions in the United States. The key takeaways from the survey provide insight into the preferences of today's modern workforce, including:
- What motivates prospects to accept a job offer
- The impact onboarding can have on EX
- The importance of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEI&B) efforts
- What really works to keep employees engaged
- The best ways for employers to support the mental health of their workforce
Fill out the form to download the Whitepaper!