Latest updates coming to isolved People Cloud!
Important changes to isolved People Cloud going live on Friday, May 05
Adaptive Employee Experience: Custom Tile
We have had requests for you to be able to add a link on a custom tile on the Adaptive Employee Experience dashboard. As of this Friday’s release, you can do that! The tile is configured on the Adaptive Setup screen on the Other Options tab where you can either choose to use your company logo (if there is one) or upload a picture from your desktop and add a link.
Adaptive Setup > Other Options tab:
Adaptive Employee Experience Dashboard view (desktop):
Over the next few months, you will see that we are refreshing several screens, moving them to a more modern look using the new grid style that you have already seen on other newer screens. The overall functionality remains the same with some differences noted below.
This is an example of the previous version of the Prior Employment screen:
This is an example of the new screen, where you can sort, filter, group, and view all pieces of information:
The screens that will be updated with this release:
- Client Management > HR Management > HR Administration > Message Categories: includes option to update display order as well as the ability to export the list.
- Client Management > HR Management > Performance > Performance Review Types: includes option to export list.
- Employee Self-Service > Certifications
- Client Management > Tables > Termination Reasons: now grouped by status as default. List can be exported.
- Payroll Processing > Payroll Entry > Remove Pending Checks: replaced red font with black.
BIPA Consent Forms and Posters
For those who requested the consent forms and posters in Spanish, they are now available in the University! For all the available resources on this, please search the term BIPA.
9.9 Sneak Peek
We are still working on new items for release v9.9 on May 19th. Please check the next newsletter for details.
The firmware update associated with BIPA is tentatively scheduled to be available on 5/19. This will allow for consents to be completed at the clock (if using an NXG model with a touchpad). The best practice would be to ensure your clock is on the latest version of firmware prior to updating to V17. Please watch for additional information regarding the clock update.