Latest updates coming to isolved People Cloud!
Important changes to isolved People Cloud going live on Friday, May 19
Over the next few months, you will see that we are refreshing several screens, moving them to a more modern look using the new grid style that you have already seen on other newer screens. The overall functionality remains the same with some differences noted below.
This is an example of the previous version of the Prior Employment screen:
This is an example of the new screen, where you can sort, filter, group, and view all pieces of information:
The screens that will be updated with this release:
- Client Management > HR Management > Training and Development > Education: Updated grid layout
- Employee Management > Human Resources > Training and Development > Skills: Add “Date Attained” and “Comments” columns to the grid.
- Employee Self-Service > Training and Development > Skills: Add “Date Attained” and “Comments” columns to the grid.
- Client Management > Workflow Setup > Client User Groups: Add a focus view card to display Client Users, Partner Users and Associated Workflow. Added columns for Client User Count, Partner User Count and Workflow Route Count.
- Client Management > Tables > Worker’s Comp Policies: Updated grid layout
The firmware update associated with BIPA is scheduled to be available on 5/19. This allows enrolling employees to consent and current clock users can view and/or update their consent status from the Menu screen if using an NXG model with a touch pad. Users will not be required to consent (if they have not yet done so) until the rollout is complete in July.
NXG Idle Screen:
Employee Menu Screen:
When enrolling or when an employee needs to consent, they are shown the consent screen and both buttons are grayed out. Once the employee scrolls to the bottom of the screen they can select one of the two options.
This screen shot shows the buttons are now selectable after scrolling to the bottom of the consent screen.
If the employee would like to review their consent status, they can select the Bio-Consent option on the Employee Menu. From here, they can update the status or close to return to the previous screen.
9.10 Sneak Peek
We are still working on new items for release v9.10 on June 2nd. Please check the next newsletter for more information.