Real Reviews Lead to Top Recognitions for isolved
Monday June 21st, 2021
Estimated time to read: 2 minutes, 30 seconds
More than half of human resources (HR) leaders who are leveraging a human capital management (HCM) platform are considering switching technology within the year according to data from isolved’s Transforming Employee Experience report.
When making an HCM switch, product reviews are likely to play a significant role in the decision-making process – especially during a time when employee experience is a priority as many organizations are navigating a hybrid workforce. In fact, research shows that 7 out of 10 buyers reference reviews in the consideration phase, and 92 percent of buyers are more likely to make a decision after reading a trusted review. This is also why market reports that are based on peer reviews are so important.
G2, for example, is a business software and services review platform whose quarterly market reports are designed to help business leaders discover the right solutions for their enterprise. When making evaluations for its market reports, G2 factors in aggregate review scores from real customers.
The results of G2’s Summer Market report reveal that isolved was named a leader in HR management for the seventh consecutive quarter. What’s more, isolved received a total of 25 badges, which is an increase from the 15 that were awarded in G2’s Spring report. Some of the new recognition categories include small-business and mid-market benefits administration, small business time & attendance and mid-market core HR. Here is just one example of what a customer had to say about their experience with isolved (see more reviews here):
“The system is user friendly and easy to navigate. However what we like best is the level of service we receive when we have a question or issue. When there is a need to call support our question or issue has been handled promptly or within 24 to 48 hours. The support team is friendly and they know the system and are able to help. With isolved they keep you up to date on any changes they are making as well any changes in State and Federal requirements. The client report options have a wide variety of reports that are useful as well as helpful. If there is a report you need that is not available the support team will help you in creating a report with the information that you are looking for.” – Stacie R., Executive Assistant/HR Assistant for a Mid-Market company
Along with being named a leader in HR management, isolved received recognitions for its time tracking, payroll and workforce management solutions (to name a few). See below for a full list of the badges isolved was awarded in G2’s Summer Market Report:
1. Leader Momentum Grid® Report for Human Resource Management Systems
2. Leader Momentum Grid® Report for Payroll
3. Leader Small-Business Grid® Report for Human Resource Management Systems
4. Leader Momentum Grid® Report for Benefits Administration
5. Leader Momentum Grid® Report for Time & Attendance
6. Leader Momentum Grid® Report for Workforce Management
7. Leader Mid-Market Grid® Report for Human Resource Management Systems
8. Leader Grid® Report for Human Resource Management Systems
9. Leader Momentum Grid® Report for Core HR
10. Leader Grid® Report for Benefits Administration
11. Leader Grid® Report for Time & Attendance
12. Leader Mid-Market Grid® Report for Payroll
13. Leader Mid-Market Grid® Report for Workforce Management
14. Leader Momentum Grid® Report for Time Tracking
15. Leader Small-Business Grid® Report for Payroll
16. Leader Grid® Report for Payroll
17. Leader Grid® Report for Workforce Management
18. Leader Grid® Report for Core HR
19. Leader Grid® Report for Time Tracking
20. High Performer Small-Business Grid® Report for Time & Attendance
21. High Performer Small-Business Grid® Report for Benefits Administration
22. High Performer Mid-Market Grid® Report for Benefits Administration
23. High Performer Mid-Market Grid® Report for Core HR
24. Highest User Adoption Mid-Market Implementation Index for Training Management Systems
25. Highest User Adoption Implementation Index for Training Management Systems
These recognitions are just the latest on a long list of accolades for isolved. From being named a Great Place to Work to achieving leader status in SoftwareReviews’ 2021 HCM Data Quadrant, isolved is continuing to push the envelope by prioritizing employee experience in all of its solutions and services
Discover how isolved can improve employee experience within your enterprise by scheduling a demo today.
This article has been read 648 times.